• BOOKING AND PAYMENT DETAILS

 

After filling the online document and confirming you are of legal age. A 20% deposit of the total cost is the only requirement to confirm a booking with us. The remaining 80% should be paid right before your flight or on arrival to Kenya.

Our itinerary covers everything included in the quoted price. In case you have any questions or concerns our representatives will address them extensively through emails. Our prices are subject to inflation and may change

There are different modes of payment acceptable to us; PayPal is mostly used by our international guests, you are expected to cater for the transaction costs. Master card, visa, banks or mobile money transfer are other means you can choose from

 

  • Cancellation and refund

 

The deposit made will be refunded less 30% if the cancellation is done 30 days or more before the intended tour. No refunds are done if the cancellation is made in less than 30 days, this is to cater for the expenses incurred for preparations. You will receive your refund within 30 days after cancellation.

Please inform us in advance if you decide to transfer your place to someone else so we can make the necessary changes at no extra charges.

We only allow 2 cancellations of the date and should be done 2 weeks before the date of the trip or else will attract extra cost.

     Note: In the case of emergencies and conditions beyond our control we reserve the    right to change or cancel a scheduled trip. We will inform you in advance and make the necessary refunds.

 

  • Travel insurance

 

We highly advice that you get a travel insurance that will cover for any injuries especially for technical climbing, health issues that may arise from high altitudes if evacuation is needed. Note that our guides personally supervise the treks and pay close attention to our guides needs and health. The insurance should also cover loss of items though this rarely happens it is better to be safe.

 

  •  Health

 

You are required during the time of booking to confirm that you are in good health as confirmed by your doctor and physically capable to endure the long walks especially for mount climbing. If you have chronic illness like diabetes, asthma you are required to tell us ahead of time so we can advise you on what to do and also make the necessary arrangements to help you while on your trip

 

  • Special requests

 

Please inform us of anything special you might require 30 days before your arrival; so that we can confirm the availability of it and make the required arrangements. You will get an email of any additional costs that it may require